Student Forum

Welcome to the RIB support forum, designed for students to discuss technical issues about RIB software.

Please read the FAQ and your question may already be answered!

Student FAQ - Read First keyboard_arrow_right

Activation & Licensing urgent attention-'unable to connect to the costX database'

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      maxx_dai
      Participant

Hi, it says here that the apps ‘unable to connect to the costX database. Please ensure this service is running and try again’?

Before this error occurs, I can use the CostX as usual last week.

The error still exists, even after I’ve tried to uninstall the software and install again and disabled my anti-virus software.

I have to say I have experienced this kind of errors with iTWO costX a few times in April when I was doing my uni practice study.

I tried to unstall the software and install the software a couple times in April.

It works a few days.

However, today this issue seems very hard to be resolved by uninstall and re-install.

Could you please help me resolve this issue or help me apply for second license to install for my university study then?

I really need to use this software urgently for university assignment which is due on Saturday 08/05/2021.

Much Appreciated for your time and help.

Looking forward to hearing from you shortly.

Kind Regards,

Mingerror unable to connect

RIB CostX

Hey Max Dai,

Thank you for your post.
      We emailed you directly, please check your email associated with your account.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

iTWO costX Forum Admin

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.