Student Forum

Welcome to the RIB support forum, designed for students to discuss technical issues about RIB software.

Please read the FAQ and your question may already be answered!

Student FAQ - Read First keyboard_arrow_right

Activation & Licensing Serial Number Deactivation / Reactivation

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      baileydodd
      Participant

Hi, I had COSTX  installed on my old computer and since getting a new computer it will not allow me to use the same serial number, is there anyway I can fix this issue? Can you somehow de-activate the old serial number and reactivate a new serial number so I can use it on my new computer? Thankyou, Bailey

RIB CostX

Hi Bailey,

Thank you for your post.

Please note that one serial number can only be activated once, on one device.

Hence, you need to re-apply with your academic email for the license through this link: https://education.itwocostx.com/support/forum/educational-request/

Hope this helps!

Regards,

iTWO costX Forum Admin

baileydodd
        Participant

Is there any possible chance of getting a new Serial Number as soon as possible? Or will the 5 days after submitting, be the wait time? My computer broke so I had to get a new one, and I have an assignment due soon, Please let me know! All good if not! Thank you, Bailey

RIB CostX

Hi Bailey,

Thanks for your post.

We’ve approved your application. Please check your inbox/spam mail for an automated email containing your new serial number and installation instructions.

Regards,

iTWO costX Forum Admin

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by RIB CostX.
        buyayod
        Participant

Hi CostX team,

I had to factory reset my computer and in need of a new serial number,  i have tried to go to this https://education.itwocostx.com/support/forum/educational-request/ but says that i am already an active educational license so cannot apply again. I need to sort this out by next week. I have already gone through and reinstalled it, just needing a new serial number. Please advice! Thank you.

• This reply was modified 9 months ago by buyayod.
      baileydodd
      Participant

Hi Team,

I have not received the approval, As it is a student email, I cannot receive junk email, is there any way it could be sent to my email directly? doddb@deakin.edu.au

Thank you. Bailey

RIB CostX

Hi Bailey,

Thanks for your post.

We’ve sent through the license detail.

Please find it via this email address: doddb@deakin.edu.au

Thank you.

Regards,

iTWO costX Forum Admin

Jack Mulqueen
      Participant

Is there any chance i can get a new serial number. After I bought costX it gave me version 6.9 instead of 7.1, I would really appreciate if I could get a serial number for 7.1

Thank you

Jack Mulqueen

s222259394
      Participant

Hi CostX team,

I had to factory reset my computer and in need of a new serial number,  i have tried to go to this https://education.itwocostx.com/support/forum/educational-request/ but says that i am already an active educational license so cannot apply again.

RIB CostX

Thanks for your post.

We’ve sent through the license detail.

Regards,

iTWO costX Forum Admin

Hijab173
      Participant

Kindly deactivate this serial number

2713-111E-5251-487A

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.