Student Forum

Welcome to the RIB support forum, designed for students to discuss technical issues about RIB software.

Please read the FAQ and your question may already be answered!

Student FAQ - Read First keyboard_arrow_right

General Discussion Issues with Scaling Drawings and calibrating to scale

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      JB2018
      Participant

Folks

I have been experiencing some issues with regards to the following, when importing Drawings  and Scaling the imported Drawings, when calibrating to scale and clicking into the properties to set scale dimensions for example 1:100 or  1:20 what appears to be happening after the scaled drawing is updated for example

Example 1

If the Drawing Dimension is @ the scale of 1:100 and you take a scale dimension of  300mm on drawing, after calibrating either the X or Y axis and setting the dimensions on the drawing properties, and you then do a retake of a selected dimension what should show as 300mm then indicates and shows 30,000,000mm

I have been searching through the various videos and manuals but have no remedies , i would grateful for any solutions folks

RIB CostX

Hi,

Thank you for your post.

We have forwarded your question to our support team and they will contact with you directly later.

Hope this Helps!

Regards,

CostX Forum Admin

RIB CostX

Hi,

Please set the Base unit of measure (UOM) for the drawings as mm (via right-click the drawings => edit drawing properties => Base UOM) and the base UOM for the building as metres (via CostX main menu => Show Properties => Show building properties => Base UOM).

Let us know if the above steps doesn’t help.

Hope this Helps!

Regards,

CostX Forum Admin

Abiodun Ayinde
      Participant

Perfect.

Thank you.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.