Student Forum

Welcome to the RIB support forum, designed for students to discuss technical issues about RIB software.

Please read the FAQ and your question may already be answered!

Student FAQ - Read First keyboard_arrow_right

General Discussion Installing CostX

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Ubaid khan
      Participant

Hi, I had CostX 2 months ago but my laptop crashes and cost x was uninstalled. I didn’t knew that i have to apply for the licence again and wait for your email. I have to submit my assignment in next week. Would you please send me activation email as soon as possible. I will be very thankful. My email is Khanub@deakin.edu.au.

RIB CostX

Hi Ubaid,

No worries, I’ve just approved your license request. You should be receiving an automated email containing your serial number and installation instructions.

Thank you.

iTWO costX Forum Admin

Ubaid khan
      Participant

Thank you so much. I installed CostX 6.8 but the software is not working properly it is blurry . I dont know why is that. Do i have to download 6.9 version? I have Dell CORE i7 7th Generation laptop.

RIB CostX

Hi Ubaid,

Thanks for your update.

Try to apply for iTWO costX 6.9 version, install, and try again – see if that works.

Alternatively, you can try changing the graphic drivers first to see it solves the issue.

CostX Start button –> CostX Options –> Drawings –> Graphic Drivers –> Change to Direct3D and click OK –> restart CostX and try again

iTWO costX Forum Admin

Ubaid khan
      Participant

There is no Graphic drivers options under Drawings. Could you please elaborate?

Ubaid khan
      Participant

Ubaid khan
      Participant

I applied for 6.9 Version would you please confirm my request. It will be a great help.

Once again Thank you so  much.

RIB CostX

Hi Ubaid,

Thanks for your reply.

I’ve gone ahead and approved.

Thanks.

iTWO costX Forum Admin

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.