Student Forum

Welcome to the RIB support forum, designed for students to discuss technical issues about RIB software.

Please read the FAQ and your question may already be answered!

Student FAQ - Read First keyboard_arrow_right

General Discussion Error in RE-installing CostX 6.8 EDU

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      krpa@deakin.edu.au
      Participant

Hello, my name is Kanak. I used CostX Edu 6.8 version for 2 months and it expired on 31st Dec 2020. I applied for student license once again and got a serial number. Now as mentioned in the mail, we are supposed to completely remove older version of costX before reinstalling the new one, I followed that steps. Even clicked on NO when asked to keep database and all.

Now I’m trying to install newly downloaded setup from the link provided in the mail with new serial number. I tried and it failed. I deleted old folders from program files and data and tried again, it failed. I disabled antivirus and tried, it failed again. It shows this error, ” Setup was unable to create the database successfully. Please ensure that you have administrator permission and try installing again. If the problem continues, please contact your reseller or supplier for assistance and provide the detailed error message below : 1 ”

Please help me install this. Thanks in advance.
      Error while reinstalling

RIB CostX

Hi Kanak,

Thank you for your post.

We have emailed you directly, please check your email associated with your account.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

iTWO costX Forum Admin

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.