Thank you for your post.
We believe this problem to be with a recent windows update – Microsoft has not yet released a patch for it, but please can you try the following steps which we think should resolve the problem.
1. Download http://download.techweb.rib-international.com/release/extras/Sentinel_LDK_Run-time_cmd_line.zip
2. Unzip the file to a temporary location C:\temp
3. Run Command Prompt by typing “cmd” into the windows search box and clicking “Command Prompt”
4. At the command prompt, type the following C:\temp\Sentinel_LDK_Run-time_cmd_line\haspdinst.exe -install
5. Click to allow the program to make changes to your computer and install.
6. When it has successfully installed, restart your machine.
Now you should hopefully be able to Install iTWO costX as normal without the bluescreen.
If the above still not work, could you please try changing the graphics driver setting? You can do this within iTWO costX by clicking: File -> Options -> Drawings and changing Graphics Drivers setting from OpenGL to Direct3D. If you could then click OK and restart the software, this should fix the issue.
Hope this helps!
iTWO costX Forum Admin